Summer Party/H&M Haul

photo by Spyros Kanatas


What better way to prepare for the impending summer than with an H&M party?! Because let me tell you music, drinks, make up and discounts are probably the best combination for shopping, and possibly the best thing for a lousy day.
I can't believe I almost didn't go because everything was going wrong that day (on top of everything I burned the dress I wanted to wear :'(  ). But I got over it, put on a smile and a skirt and went shopping. After entering H&M I realized why they call it shopping therapy. The variety of clothes, swimsuits and underwear had my mind off the problems in seconds! My love has always been the H&M lingerie, so naturally, half the items I bought were lingerie (but I obviously can't show you what I bought). But they are so sweet and flirty! Ok ok back to the things I can show you!
 Like I said, music drinks, crowd and discounts in a perfect environment where just what I needed. The place had an awesome summer decoration showcasing pieces from the current collection and in combination with the music just made me want to buy everything and go on vacations! As always H&M organised an amazing event.

photo by Spyros Kanatas

photo by Spyros Kanatas

photo by Spyros Kanatas
My little shopping spree, apart from the lingerie that I just adore and will show off under sheer tops, included an awesome swimming suit. I already wore it at the beach and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! I actually want to do a photoshoot with it! And this alone should tell you how much I like it, cause let's face it, I'm not one too comfortable with wearing a swimsuit, let alone being photographed for the world to see. But not just yet.
Shop the top here

Shop the bottom here

You can find it in blue, white and apricot and I like this bottom better that the one with thin sides, because it suits my body better. Now this time my shopping spree was focused on tops.

5 Comments

  1. This looked like a great time, love the bathing suit, I used to have a suit like this is light blue. It'll look great on you :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, looks like such a fun party! Love that striped dress in the top pic.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you decided to go and ended up having fun and I love the swimsuit... what a perfect color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πρέπει να ήταν τέλειο πάρτι :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with purple and I love that swimsuit; I've got to get me one

    Check out my blog: simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete